Dave McMenamin's post on LA Lakers | Latest updates on Sulia
Here are the top 5 Kobe quotes of the night after a heck of a comeback win ...
1. On the team's makeup: "We’re like Sybil. We just seem to be two different teams out there sometimes."
2. On how the season has gone: "We’re certainly much tougher now than we were at the beginning of the season. Adversity does that. It can do one of two things. It can break you; if you have a weaker mind it will break you. But, if you decide to let it build you up, make you stronger, that’s what happens."
3. On how memorable the comeback was: "If I got to remember this game years from now, my career’s got issues."
4. On when he thought the Lakers went from having a chance to win to being a lock to win: "I believed that we were going to win it the whole time. The most important thing for me was to bring my teammates along with me. I had to force the game upon them a little bit and force the momentum, get everybody believing that we could do this thing together."
5. On the locker room atmosphere at halftime: "We didn’t really say much. I certainly didn’t say much. I just talked about looking at this as an opportunity. Looking at it as a challenge and taking it head on. We just went out and just took it play by play."