Ralph Vacchiano's post on New York Giants | Latest updates on Sulia
My 5 Giants players who've stood out in the early days of training camp ...
There'll be more on this on The Blue Screen blog later today, but for now ...
1. WR Rueben Randle -- Taking advantage of a big opportunity with Hakeem Nicks hurting, has shown a good burst and a knack for getting open.
2. CB Aaron Ross -- Rejuvenated by his return to New York, has picked off several passes and seems to have nose for the ball, just like he did in his early years.
3. DE Damontre Moore -- The rookie may still have a lot to learn -- and it's always hard to judge linemen before pads come on -- but he is fast and can get to the QB quickly.
4. CB Prince Amukamara -- As his teammates have said, he does look more confident on the field and always in the right spot at the right time. Good hands, too.
5. DE Adrian Tracy -- Teammates rave about him and it's easy to see why. He looks a little bigger and stronger and has a very quick first step in the pass rush.
Again, for much more, read The Blue Screen later today: