Ray Fittipaldo's post on Pittsburgh Steelers | Latest updates on Sulia
The Steelers became the first AFC team to reach a major milestone & Antonio Brown ties a record held by Hines Ward:
The Steelers recorded their 600th victory, becoming the first team from the AFC to accomplish the feat and the fourth team overall (Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers and New York Giants).
• The Steelers improved to 17-4 against the Jets in the regular season and 10-3 on the road vs. the Jets.
• The Steelers improved to 16-2 against rookie quarterbacks (Sunday vs. the Jets' Smith) under defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau.
• Roethlisberger registered a quarterback rating over 100 for the 51st time in his career. He is 47-4 when he is over 100. His rating against the Jets was 113.8.
• With 30 receptions over the past three games, Antonio Brown tied Hines Ward for the most receptions in a three-game span in franchise history. Brown had 11 receptions for 86 yards against the Jets.
• Place-kicker Shaun Suisham stayed perfect on the season with field goals of 32, 33, 46 and 48 yards. He is 10 for 10 this season and has made 17 consecutive field goals between 40 and 49 yards.
Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-notebook-newly-acquired-brown-hurt-early-707494/#ixzz2hjCHVyHG