BBC Sporf's post on Soccer | Latest updates on Sulia
FIFA 13 Brand New Career Mode Details…
- As your reputation as a manager grows in Career Mode you will now be offered the chance to manage International teams in addition to a club side - performance dictates the quality of the international offers you will receive.
In Match Live Score Updates
- Whilst playing your Career Mode matches you’ll now receive audio updates from other games being played in your league voiced by Alan Mcinally and Geoff Shreeves. The live updates cover goal, red card and penalty incidents.
- Interaction with players is now more regular with instant feedback received based on managerial decisions. Player Stories can now run for months if you go through a bad run of results or when you sell/buy a key player. Fan stories will now make top news in the press based on team performance.
Be A Player
- Once you’ve chosen your player (VP or real) you receive a set of Season Objectives to complete from the manager. You’ll also be asked to achieve objectives every four matches. Fatigued players can now be substituted. Once your playing days are over can can opt to retire and take up management.
- After each Career Mode match you now receive a rundown of the classified results through in-game audio. League table updates are also fed back to you as well as any upcoming fixtures.
- You can now view any available managerial positions via the Jobs Board, this allows you to change clubs mid season should you wish to.
- The transfer system has been completely re-written for Career Mode in FIFA 13. You can now offer player plus cash and player trade deals to the CPU. When offering to loan players you can now set a future purchase prices. When offering contracts you can now choose a role for the player you’re trying to sign eg Crucial Player. Effecting whether a player chooses to join your club.
- A new “Sky Sports” style overlay will now deliver breaking and top news to the Career Mode hub.
- You now have the ability to edit player appearance during your Career Mode seasons. This option can be unlocked via the new EASFC Catalogue.
- You can now read news articles from the media pane whilst the game is advancing. The first time you enter Career Mode menus a tutorial overlay appears to guide you through each panes function.