Farrah Abraham's post | Latest updates on Sulia
The Best Easter / Spring Salad Ever!;) by Me! recipe @Sulia
My Foodie chef in me got to cook a spectacular Rabbit Salad (Hints 4 Easter!)
If you want to try this great spring salad here is my quick recipe of what you need and how much !
-My family loved it, the greens had real flavor, the fruit and veggies mixed well for refreshing fulfillment of natural flavors... Yumm! I'm getting hungry for another salad by just sharing feedback ;)
So grab yourself some:
-Spring mix greens: 5 handfulls
-Small sprouts: 2 handfulls
- Fresh basil leaves: 10 leaves chopped.
(Mix all greens with your hands, Ahhh the aroma!)
- grab a dressing of your choice( I chose a balsamic vinaigrette )& mix
- 3 small carrots sliced in thin circles
- pepper jack cheese sliced in squares.
- Cherry tomatoes ( add to your liking)
- Sliced Avacado : 3 slices per dish
- 1Bosh Pear: 2 slices per dish
- onion & garlic croutons: handfull per dish.
Enjoy!! & Happy Easter Foodies!
Tip: Add sliced lamb meat to the salad for that extra YUM!